Wednesday, July 28, 2004

New and...Novel

I'm doubtful as to whether anyone will come across this blog at all, but I figure this is the place to start: I'm beginning an experiment, and I need suggestions of people's favorite books. However, since I'm looking for books outside of my normal comfort zone, I'm trying to avoid generally acknowledged classics and novels by favorite authors such as David Mitchell, Kurt Vonnegut, Don DeLillo, Jeanette Winterson, William Gibson, Chuck Palahniuk, Haruki Murakami, and Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Any other suggestions are welcome.

1 Comments:

At July 29, 2004 at 3:46 PM, Blogger larrykim said...

hey, i came across your blog by chance, so don't give up. anyway, i recently read a book i enjoyed. it's called "the curious incident of the dog during the night-time." i found it intriguing and humourous. anyhoo, maybe you should go read other people's blogs too. i just go around reading other's blogs and leave commments. i am enjoying that. good luck and keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home